U.S. Representative Diana DeGette (pictured third from left) joined Colorado Coalition for the Homeless President John Parvensky and other community supporters in Denver to help break ground for the new Stout Street Health Center on Wednesday, January 30, 2013.
Opening in April 2014, the property will blend a fully integrated health care center serving homeless and at-risk families and individuals with seventy-eight units of affordable, supportive housing
>>Learn more about the new health center in this press release here.
>>Click here to view more pictures from the ground breaking.
Speakers at the event included:
• The Honorable Diana DeGette, United States House of Representatives
• John Parvensky, President, Colorado Coalition for the Homeless
• Patrick M. Gilles, HRSA Regional Administrator, Region VIII
• Pat Coyle, Director, Colorado Division of Housing
• Councilman Albus Brooks, Denver City Council District 8
• Hassan Salem, U.S. Bank Market President
• Rod DuChemin, Director of Labor Relations, AFL-CIO Housing Investment Trust and Building America CDE
• Cris White, Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer, CHFA